Chelmsford, Essex Ride (24/03/07)

Okay, so some Braintree and Colchester guys have arranged a ride in Colchester (Town), on the 18th of March (a Sunday).

Reason for it being a Sunday is mainly due to the fact that we can ride in the heart of town without having to worry too much about pdestrians.

Attending will be; Me, Marcus, Charlie, Eric, Jack, Reece, Jay, Nathan, and the other Colchester guys.

We will be meeting at Colchester station (The station by Asda and Big yellow self storage), and then riding to town, as there is no train from Colchester Station to Colchester Town on a Sunday.

A meeting time will be just before 9:30ish, and I want to move onto town fast so I can get my McDonalds breakfast like every ride I go to. XD

Anyone interested?

EDIT OF EDIT: Gah, the riders have changed their minds, Chelmsford ride, on the 24th of march.

Braintree riders we are getting the 9 o clock train, and to whoever is going to meet us, meet at Chelmsford station at 10am. If not then give me a ring.

Edited by thutley

Okay, so some Braintree and Colchester guys have arranged a ride in Colchester (Town), on the 18th of March (a Sunday).

Reason for it being a Sunday is mainly due to the fact that we can ride in the heart of town without having to worry too much about pdestrians.

Attending will be; Me, Marcus, Charlie, Eric, Jack, Reece, Jay, Nathan, and the other Colchester guys.

We will be meeting at Colchester station (The station by Asda and Big yellow self storage), and then riding to town, as there is no train from Colchester Station to Colchester Town on a Sunday.

A meeting time will be just before 9:30ish, and I want to move onto town fast so I can get my McDonalds breakfast like every ride I go to. XD

Anyone interested?

sounds like a plan, might be there.. depends on work n shizwaa

lmao come to colchester if you want, but there really isn't alot compared to clacton etc!, but it will be cool to see some other riders!

EDIT: woops just realised it chelmsford ok thats cool, ill be there!

Edited by 1handedluke

i duno lol theres beeen another ride aranged here lol im confused

Its not really another ride been arranged in Braintree, Jack just wants to try there, most of his mates are going to Chelmo I think.

Gah, have the time as 9, its more of a day that way and I can pop off to Maccy D's to get my breakfast. =)

I'll come if a few people from Braintree do, but if no-one does then I'm sticking to Braintree.

C'mon Jack, We haven't riden outside Braintree since Clacton. =0

We'll get Lee, Luke, Perrin, Jack etc to come, it will be a good ride.

Train lo?

I will be coming with Lee (luminous rear green rim) and Jack (Pitbull)

Can we meet at 10 please, otherwise we have to wait around for about an hour.

We'll get the 9 o clock train, so we'll be there by 9:30ish, and then we'll be off to McDonalds then meet you at the station at 10.

If not, I've got Jay's number so...

EDIT: Hey mate on the Zhi, I believe my friend talked to you on msn, his name is Lee he's got the Saracen with lumionus green rim on it, and was planning to get a Zhi, he'll be there.

Edited by thutley