School And Bikes

sam-cahill

What I did was think of what subjects I really need to have (English, maths and science) then what subjects I liked ( geography and DT ) and revised in the day before the exam (because I didn’t go to school when the exams were on) and I revised the night before, and when I didn’t have a important exam the next day or in the day, I rode.

Edited by Adamant A1 rider

Best advice anyone could give - don't get behind on coursework and make sure its all done to meet the first deadline your given! Revision isn't really important in year 10 apart from before science modular tests... end half of year 11 really start revising and only ride weekends. Thats what i doooo.

This is the end of my second year of college. I am a math major with a 4.0 and I ride everyday. How? Simple, give up all the things that don't really matter. I never watch tv or sit around doing nothing. Granted, I only ride about 3 hours a day... any more and I would have to sacrifice my time on the forum ;) It really isn't too bad if you don't waste time. Be efficient and you can find time for both!

Or you could do what my school has planned to do.

And that is 3 days (4 hours in each day) in the Easter holidays, you have to come in an revise purely for the R.E GCSE exam. And its compulsory.

And we will be given R.E revision work throughout the time of our work experience.

Prove me wrong, but I though school holidays were a way of getting a break from school life, not to go back there. >_<

im at uni and i admit ive dossed around but gcses is the last chance u get. fail them and u cant go anywhere. but they are easy.....so im sure if u spend some time revising them u'll do fine...