Zona Zip Or Onza T-comp?

ModRider!

Hi, its been long time since i posted on here because i havnt been doing trials for long time as my old bike got pinched and i might be getting new one for my birthday and just got stuck between t-comp and the onza build zona zip from supercycles, and just wanted to know what you all think.

Edited by ModRider!

I've got a t-comp coming sometime this week.

I reckon they look lovely to be honest.

The zip is said to be an amazing all round bike however, I just dont like the look of it though. (when your as shit as I am, it's okay to consider the looks of your steed) ;)

You'll want to consider length/weight, all that before you make a decision :]

hmm never thought of length and weight i was just comparing the looks of them lol.

That is the most pathetic thing I've heard, haha.

Well, you have to ask yourself the question of, Would you like a bike that is apsolutely gorgeous, but rides effin badly?

or vice versa?

I'd take the shitty looking bike that rides like a dream. However, I dont know how you ride, what you like in a bike, or your height. These are all factors that can effect how you ride a bike, and as such, you need to consider these things before spening a sum of money on a bike that might not be right for you.

It's not like clothes you can take back if they dont fit you dude. This is something that's seen alot, people make rash decisions on what bike to buy, and then they regret it.

I suggest you have a little whip around on both of the bikes mentioned, and see what you think. Alternatively, I could give you a review of the t-comp, but you probably wouldn't be hearing that from me until next weekend to be honest.

zona zip. No question

so strong, such nice geo on it. yeah maybe its a bit heavy but meh who cares when it'll last for twice - four times as long

bargain price too

2nd honestly its just amazing hands down,

i sold mine and i regret it so much now, that much I'm buying another one!

they relay are that good!

zona ***!

Got a T-Mag myself and it's done me pretty well, but if i would have seen the zip when i got my t-mag, i would have gone for it, with a t-mag you with get the bike, upgrade parts, then buy a frame like the zip.

With the zip you will upgrade parts and already have a lovely frame so Go for the Zip !!

Joel ;)

zona zip. No question

so strong, such nice geo on it. yeah maybe its a bit heavy but meh who cares when it'll last for twice - four times as long

bargain price too

2nd honestly its just amazing hands down,

i sold mine and i regret it so much now, that much I'm buying another one!

they relay are that good!

zona ***!

I think I'm about 5th now? Get a Zona zip, please. I have had an 06 T-pro and upgraded a load of bits and then it broke, couldn't ride for two months then got a zona zip, I have been riding again for two weeks and I am already loads better than I was before.

People say they are heavy, mine is. Because it has all Onza bits so its probably the heaviest mod around. But it still rides like its lighter than anything else.

• 3 weeks later...

Iv got a zip with awful parts on it but feels really nice to ride. Defiantly get the zip though if your worried about how they would feel go out on a ride see if any one has got one of each and try them out. I think the t comp is a bit shorter so if your used to a shorter bike proberly the t comp.

I came from a t bird which is a short bike. But it didn't take me that long to get used to riding the longer bike.

Hope this as helped

Joe

Hi , I have a Zona Zip and feel its a great bike to ride, so easy to pull some moves on. It was such a big improvement from my previous classic Onza T-master. The geometry is perfect and is quite a light frame. My setup at the moment weighs 9.5 kilos fully kitted out which is quite light. If I had the choice over the two bikes , the Zona would win everytime without question.

cheers Nile