Monty 221 Pr Frame.

Jake your bike is fine how it is. buy what you need not what you want such as a new front brake which you need new tyres e.t.c then upgrade the frame you have. Get good before you buy anything big. In the end its up to you but i.m.o its stupid and you should just upgrade what you already have...

Tom (Y)

Apparently there about the same Geo,

They are.. unless someone has already answered that :sleeping:

But as for the PR it will be cool to ride at any level. But you do want to watch out and not abuse it too much. Try not to land on your bash to heavy. Monty's aren't as strong as the others...

My first bike was my ti... I think it only helps if you can manage to get something great in the beginning!

I think your right, I started with rubbish bikes and never realy made much progress with my riding. Then when i finaly got a decent bike I made massive progress with my riding. So having a good bike helps your riding skills in a big way

I think your right, I started with rubbish bikes and never realy made much progress with my riding. Then when i finaly got a decent bike I made massive progress with my riding. So having a good bike helps your riding skills in a big way

OK thanks

cheers Jake. (Y)(Y)