Shane's Bike

rider_01

HI,sean yes can't wait to ride again,when you get your new bike we shall go,thanks a lot for doing them pics,i really aprreciate it,i shall be getting my 07 python frame soon,but i was also thinking about a adamant a3,black and white sceme who knows?,and the person who opened the pics of my bike thanks a lot,your'e all a big help on this forum.shane.

Hi sean,i never went to southport today due to the bad weather,next week could you please make it saturday,.,is there any chance anyone can post this bike in the bike pic threads,as it will be more convient for people to see my ride,why not?.thanks,

That is if you have your new bike,and up for it.shane.

That is if you have your new bike,and up for it.shane.

hey shane

erm saterday isnt really good for me sorry, i spend most saterdays with my gf but i am up for sunday if sunday is bad for you we can always leave it and yeh i hopefully will have my bike by friday next week well all being well

sean (Y)

Edited by rider_01

chris121 your hair is fu**n ace!!

any way, back to the topic, im not botherd bout the photoshop thing because i belive that the bike is real!! but how do u get the paint to look like that? and did it cost alot? does any off you guys who rode with him no??

Hi sean,sorry not posted for a bit due to being busy building my new bmx,as for riding,the reason i can't make it sundays is because i watch motogp,but it is not on every week so when its not on we shall ride,i shall be driving soon so i could ride weekdays somewhere with you,i bet you can't wait to get your new bike,post back shane.

chris121 your hair is fu**n ace!!

any way, back to the topic, im not botherd bout the photoshop thing because i belive that the bike is real!! but how do u get the paint to look like that? and did it cost alot? does any off you guys who rode with him no??

well i think he bought it liek that its just the way its come up on the camera should come with sometime and see for yoursefl (hint hint) :P

and yeh shane cant wait to get my new bike even since i did that step up to back wheel iv been doing it on bins and liek 5 foot walls even my brother is like how the hell lmao so yeh we can ride whenever you are free bud its no prob at all (Y)

sean

well i think he bought it like that its just the way its come up on the camera should come with sometime and see for yourself (hint hint) :P

Sean

ye i will do but i only as have a frame (ONZA T-PRO) head-set (CANE CREEK)and forks (THINK ONZA??).

but ye when i get a full bike built then i will cum to merseyside on a ride.

Hey sean, i have got some good news,i can ride now for 4 sundays because motogp is off now,so i will be looking foward to riding soon,as soon as you get your new ride give us a shout,as the summer season has just started i will be going to blackpool soon so if you are up for it, or anybody else is i will be more than gratefull for you to come,speak soon shane.

Hi sean,im not so bad im 18 on thursday,i wont be celebrating,i will be riding my bike, i got threatened today of a chav he said he will take my bike off me for no reason at all,there was a big group of them as usual,so i just rode of slowly and they all started laughing,they are idiot's,what have you been up to.shane.