My Video Shows Why To Wear A Helmet

ruption0

This is why i am always going to wear a helmet now but i had to find out the hard way, if you watch closely you see my head bounce off the floor im so glad it wasn't concrete that i hit. even though it was grass it was still pretty hard.

Edited by ruption0

ooo that was rarther harsh that mate, i think im going to wear a helmat from now on after watching that video if you had landed a few more inches to the right you could of had a split open head >_<

I think a split open head would have been a bit of a stretch. From the video it looks like the majority of the impact is taken up by your arse and then you roll down quite gently onto the floor.

I wouldn't really even class that as a bail.

I think a split open head would have been a bit of a stretch. From the video it looks like the majority of the impact is taken up by your arse and then you roll down quite gently onto the floor.

I wouldn't really even class that as a bail.

yea you can say that my arse took it but i no myself that i have damaged my neck muscles and are having troubles moving it other wise known as whiplash

I did pretty much exactly that on the Union wall in pompey when it was wet, hung the back out went to pop off and the front wheel slipped landed flat on my back on the concrete completely winded, bike on top.

Luckily, as i always do, i was wearing a helmet- now has a nice little dent and the outer is peeling slightly, better than my head for sure!

I learnt the hard way about helmets! I was trying to pedal hop down some steps on a Saracen Mad 2 Six (still with v-brakes), clipped the bottom step, looped out and landed on the back of my head on the edge of the step! 5 staples and 3 hours later I decided to buy one! Helmets ***!

(Y) Joe