5kg Bike

My friend has a 5 kg bike, it is a onza t comp the older version. i think its 04 but not too sure. Anyway just wondering if anyone has a bike as light as this it has maggies so they probably weigh more than most of the bike lol. it is so easy to 180. i can 180 on flat so easy on it. if anyone has a bike lighter or has any comments on this bike then please post.

Yea, I guess the bike is okay for our kind of riding Reece, we are only beginners and are light riders.

Its practically the same frame as the '03 T-Mag, and has the old website address on it, so I'd imagine its '03.

Supposedly, its only meant for competition trials and not for street, I don't see how though

I like Jacks T-Comp, its very light and bouncy, but I don't see how.

Apart from the frame, most of the other bits are just parts that come standard with other Onza's and they are heavy bikes.

It was the beast riding the rocks in Clacton, so good. I can hop really high with it as well.

yeh jacks bike is a beasty on the rocks in clacton. its like your floating on it its so bouncy lol. i went on it erlia and did a 180 on flat and could if i had tried done just over 180

wtf, my monty was like 8 kgs and was stupid light. 5kg must be wrong, whats the spec?

it is absolute mint condition, it has try all grips and zoo bars he has really made it look nice. now he can start doing trials he will soon improve on such a LIGHT bike

i severely doubt it weighs 5kg, thats ridiculous when you consider the monty 221ti weighs 8.71kg and that is stupidly light even for a mod

either you cant operate scales or your talking out your arse

Im with him. sounds like utter bullshit to me.

my old t bird weighed about 8 KG and that was like doing trials on a cloud bike lol id love to ride this bike hehe

Adam

were on about full bikes not the frame.

there is no way you t bird could weigh that unless it has 400000 holes in it.