Few Photos

fongwai

excellent, im from hong kong as well but i currently live in the UK, there are some excellent places to ride there, shame about not being able to bring my bike back last summer, would have been nice.

how long have you been riding? nice xtp, looks rather pimp and new!?! did you get it from biketrialstation in sham shui po?

steve

excellent, im from hong kong as well but i currently live in the UK, there are some excellent places to ride there, shame about not being able to bring my bike back last summer, would have been nice.

how long have you been riding? nice xtp, looks rather pimp and new!?! did you get it from biketrialstation in sham shui po?

steve

Yes, it's rather new. I bought from biketrialstation. I used to have a monty. I have been riding for 1~2 years.

Hong Kong! Now there's somewhere I haven't visited yet! Be there this summer then ;)

You are always welcome.

looks really good out there (Y) did you ride a lot

jack

Not really. Busy with school.

loving the bike mate is it an xtp ??

Adam

Yes,it is an xtp complete bike.

Hi there that bike is the best. iam likeing the colour screme that is on it (Y) . havent been to hong kong before what it like for riding there? Also is that a nw koxx bike?

cheers.

thanks. That's a XTP 20"B.ROS replica short. You can go riding anywhere in Hong Kong. :lol:

Edited by fongwai

Is that a standard magura on the back or a deng one? also how much are the echo maguras over there?

It is a magura HS-33 on the back. What are echo maguras?

I have to agree that is a very nice bike, is trials really big over in hong kong?

Am going over there this summer and wondered if it was worth shipping the bike over

If my mum lets me that is :$

Jack.

Not many people ride trials in Hong Kong. Let me know if you come over. :rolleyes:

wear a lid, really nice bike though mate and those rocks look sweet :D keep riding

Thanks!! :P