Est Colchester 2007

Charlie, are you might want to get a bike sorted out for sunday unless you want to be walking all the way from north station.

From Braintree we are meeting at the station at 8:30 and getting the 9 train.

And we have all agreed on that have we....? well im not botherd. Where in Castle park are we meeting?

Edited by marcus_tpro

Stop Changing my arangments we are getting the 9 train from Braintree and meeting at the castle. If you dont like it, ring me and come later.

Whats up with you lately, know ones changed the arrangements. Even if they did its not up to you, when and where we meet, there are other people riding apart from you.

Edited by marcus_tpro

Whats up with you lately, know ones changed the arrangements. Even if they did its not up to you, when and where we meet, there are other people riding apart from you.

totally agree with marcus,

you cant control a ride charlie, other people can only get thier at certain times!

anyway

to let people know us braintree lot are getting the 9 oclock train

we will be at colchester at 9 40 ish(unless the train is delayed :lol:)

then we will meet everyone at the castle at a time which i dont know lol, i wll post up in a sec unless thutley does :lol:

Edited by braintreetrials

Wots the "est" all about ? Is it just east and if so why not just rite east? also this charly dude seem a controle freak some 1 new for gang leader imo! lol

Its Essex Street Trials, basically a load of s**t that apparently I'm in :lol:

EDIT: Reece Its 10.30 Colchester castle (Y)

Edited by marcus_tpro

Wots the "est" all about ? Is it just east and if so why not just rite east? also this charly dude seem a controle freak some 1 new for gang leader imo! lol

est is just a load of me and my mates who ride trials, we have a website which is in my signiture,

and yeh charlie i dont like saying this but this topic does make you seem like a control freak

Ahhhhhh i see well that makes more sense. I dunno where braintree and Essex and colchester are so i want sure bout the hole east thing lol cheers for clearing that up. Ive been seeing it for a while now and wondering.

Ahhhhhh i see well that makes more sense. I dunno where braintree and Essex and colchester are so i want sure bout the hole east thing lol cheers for clearing that up. Ive been seeing it for a while now and wondering.

its a shame that charlie has gone over the top and made EST a load of s**t cause it was good to begin with,

and yeh colchester is still on,(wrote this so people dont justflick to page 4 and not read the changes that have occured)