Police

fbmbmx

NO ONE IS ALLOWED TO RIDE ON THE PAVEMENT!!!!

sorry lol

but you cant, no matter how old you are or the type of bike you have!

JK

If you're under 16, they can't fine you ;)

on the whole police subject, do you recon that if u wer going over the speed limit ,they could pull you over and fine you?

In response to this :

Yes, you can get fined. They will also check all of your details before you go off....

... In London, bikes are now having to have license plates on them, if they speed... OR .... go through lights. Government Legislation that'll be coming in, in about 3 months.

I've been done for driving without due care and attention...

but I was riding down the wrong side of the road...

did you know you can be put in jail for riding a bike whilst drunk or high? pointless i know put it is classed a vehicle and so you could endanger someones life.

Same with a horse... :shifty:

i think you should ride down hills and walk up hills..riding up the hills is gay and tiring. if on the flat and therre are many people around just walk and avoid the hassle off both the police and old people.the answer is fairly uncomplex to be honest..you just need a little common sense (Y)

Edited by ned1

Hello just so everyone knows if your ride a 20" bike you are aloud to ride on the pavement because your bike is classed as a childs bike and to ride on the road you need a proper seat and reflecters on your pedels and wheel so bascilly everyone is alout to ride on the pavement.
:)

Thats great im going to tell the police that the next time i get pulled on my bike and see what happens

NO ONE IS ALLOWED TO RIDE ON THE PAVEMENT!!!!

sorry lol

but you cant, no matter how old you are or the type of bike you have!

JK

i constantly ride on the pavement i never ride on the road and have done so all my life and i almost alwase go out on my bike wen i go paces ie college,work,mates everywhere and i alwase see police and i have never been told off even riding in busy places!!