Norwich Ride This Sunday

Depending on weather, and if we can get Georges new v mounts done, moi and seamon boy may make an appearance

kool well i do still have the old v mounts what i got from scott pitcher if george wants them i can bring them with me sunday weather permitin

I may come if the weather is good, probably with a mate from work too

kool dan the more the merryer

biddle

Please come dave i really want that blade lol.

The clocks change tonight so are we still meeting at 11.

And the weather is suposed to be good tomorow.

Cheers.

ok ill defo be there dude 11 like normal and ill bring the lever blade is there eneything else you need like tar ect.

biddle

grrrr i wna come!!!! but il need someone from lowestoft to BRING ME MY WHEEL!!! unless any one else has a 19" wheel they can lend me..... o yeah and i need a link for my chian.....yup it snapped :(

ok dude i have loads of spare links for your chain and if no luck with the wheel bring ur old one and we can bodge it lol just bring bearings and some greece and we will have a good go at it

Just the blade thanks dave mate i dont need tar now i have the monty brake spray you can give it a whurl if you want.

Are you going to set you clock forward tonight so tecnically we will be there at 10 (if you get me)

Cheers.

and yes i will set my clock for 2morow and ill be ok for my brake lol

cheers biddle

Edited by davenorfolk