Adamant A3

Sucram

I went from a 06 t-pro top an a3 and its the best decision i have EVER made!!! its sooooo much better than a t-pro, im looking to sell mine at the moment but thats not for nmc! you could add me though:P hint hint

ryan (Y)

It is worth getting an Adamant A3 instead of an Echo Lite if you really have to choose between the two. The A3 is made from Ultra 6 alloy, which has a higher ultimate tensile strength than the 6061 T6 that the Echo Lite is made of, therefore the A3 is bound to last longer.

The extra length of a long A3 over the Echo Lite (which in itself is very short), will have advantages, such as leverage for gaps and so on. The Lite would probably bunnyhop better than the long A3 due to its shorter wheelbase.

However, both are good frames, with the Adamant being only £80 or so more expensive. The A3 also features the in-built brake booster so that's another plus over the Lite meaning that buying a seperate brake booster isn't as necessary.

Hope this helped. :)

Chris

It is worth getting an Adamant A3 instead of an Echo Lite if you really have to choose between the two. The A3 is made from Ultra 6 alloy, which has a higher ultimate tensile strength than the 6061 T6 that the Echo Lite is made of, therefore the A3 is bound to last longer.

The extra length of a long A3 over the Echo Lite (which in itself is very short), will have advantages, such as leverage for gaps and so on. The Lite would probably bunnyhop better than the long A3 due to its shorter wheelbase.

However, both are good frames, with the Adamant being only £80 or so more expensive. The A3 also features the in-built brake booster so that's another plus over the Lite meaning that buying a seperate brake booster isn't as necessary.

Hope this helped. :)

Chris

Thanks big help. I heard someone say that the A3 is a bit heavy? is this true?

Im six one but have a short, i just have a long stem and run the risk of back problems as a grandpa but what can you do lol. Em i have tryed both and just found mines to be flickier and nicer overall but thats probably very bias so wait for someone who doesnt own one, but has tryed both to post to get a real unbias oppinion (Y)

Hello Corn on the Cob...den (personal joke).

Have you ordered your framke yet?

Has everybody gone to Chelmsford?

Yeah i have ordered it, read the topic/post's i went for the Adamant A3 Long.

I don't have a clue, but i cant ride till i got my frame anyway so..

Oh Charlie when i get my frame, if i bring my little camera out can you film a little video of just me?