Did My Biggest Drop Today:):):):):):):)

did my biggest drop today, im well happy 10ft it was scary as, i did it like 7 times, the first time i landed double wheel and fell off, the second time i landed double but managed to stay on the bike, the thired time i landed it perfect and smooth as and all the other attemps were pefect to. Whats yours biggest drop and exsperences that happend?

Ant

In your profile it says you ride a Monty 221ti............If i were you. I would check your frame for cracks.

Fair play though.

Dan..................

Lol seconded.

I may be wrong but this sound like a load of sh*t to me, he says that he did a 10 foot drop to both wheels which i dont even think you could walk away from that let alone do the drop another 7 times. SO STUPID IT'S NOT EVEN FUNNY!

I may be wrong but this sound like a load of sh*t to me, he says that he did a 10 foot drop to both wheels which i dont even think you could walk away from that let alone do the drop another 7 times. SO STUPID IT'S NOT EVEN FUNNY!

well i got it on vid so u can fuk off cuz im not a pussy like you and can take alot of abuse!!!!

well i got it on vid so u can fuk off cuz im not a pussy like you and can take alot of abuse!!!!

LMFAO. I don't think you realize the pain you would be going through if you landed a "10ft Drop" to 2 wheels. You would be on the floor crying no matter how "hard" you are. It's along way to fall is that lad.

Lets see some footage and then we shall see.

Dan............

LMFAO. I don't think you realize the pain you would be going through if you landed a "10ft Drop" to 2 wheels. You would be on the floor crying no matter how "hard" you are. It's along way to fall is that lad.

Lets see some footage and then we shall see.

Dan............

ok m8 ill try and up load the clip for tomorow ok!

i think i was with you for most of the day at notts on sunday?

hi i dont see the point in doing drops its just pointless after 6/7 ft and doing 10ft 7 times can't be good for your bike but if thats what you like to do then go for it. but i have only done about 5ft drop.

P.S i would also like to see this video of you landing 2 wheels.

paul bell

Were you the little tubby kid on the black monty ?

And i kept having ago on your bike ?

Dan...............

smoooothh.. lol

I seriously doubt you did 10ft to 2 wheels. Back in the day Dan told me a drop was 4ft, actually being 5ft and i tanked that to 2 wheels. It hurt my wrist enough then.

and THAT is how you get validated (Y)

on my freeride rig 10 foot is very big and my wrists take a KANING when i land both wheels. so i cant even imagine someone doing it "both wheels" and landing it on a trials bike. i do understand that people Do it all the time but not both wheels.

I'm a witness to this drop and he dent land to double it was getting that way but defiantly not double

So you didn't land double, you nearly did!!

if you did, beacause i won't there good lad (Y)

Edited by mrturner08

A row, how original.

The only thing that always makes me wonder is why people do drops in trials. They require no skill and only damage the bike.

And doing it 7 times? That must have been really tedious.

its how most people start doing 'big' stuff though, to be fair

before i could gap properly, or go up stuff properly, i used to ride off stuff! equally impressive to people not in the know.

and there's no point kicking off the 'drops are pointless' argument. i loved doing them as a young rider, until my bike and body was breaking every week. and everyone else who likes drops will learn the same way. just let them enjoy what they want to do (as long as they aren't hurting others)

still wanna see this 10ft drop

Smithy