Koxx Days

joe b

Hey people. I'd like to know how people have managed to charge their camera's in Buthiers at Koxx Days - whether they have got an adapter to charge in the car or is there a powerpoint somehwere in the campsite?

Any info is needed as this is quite urgent!

Cheers,

Joe :) .

for charging your camera you could get a power inverter that plugs into your 12V socket in your car and converts it to 240V so you can plug a 3 pin mains plug into it, you can get different powers (the lower the powet the cheaper it is) HERE

any of those should do joe :) altho dont try and run a grinder off of the lower output ones, as me and iolo tried in fort bill it blew most of the fuses in my car :P haha

for charging your camera you could get a power inverter that plugs into your 12V socket in your car and converts it to 240V so you can plug a 3 pin mains plug into it, you can get different powers (the lower the powet the cheaper it is) HERE

B) I got a 300w one for my laptop

alternatively (lol....) blacks do a wind-up phone charger. its not on their website but pop into your nearest blacks + millets and see if they've got any left. From memory they charge nokia, vodafone, sony ericsson and a couple of others I cant remember

B) I got a 300w one for my laptop

alternatively (lol....) blacks do a wind-up phone charger. its not on their website but pop into your nearest blacks + millets and see if they've got any left. From memory they charge nokia, vodafone, sony ericsson and a couple of others I cant remember

me and aran have those phone charger tortches :) (altho my one has a higher quality gear box, and his is more simalar to his panda, it resembels the noise of a streight cut gear box :P )

the only problem with them is they only charge the older sony erricson phones with the smaller charger socket (N)

Edited by wad