Broken Hand!

tryabean

Just keep excersicing your hand and whenn the bone starts to heal it will be alot stronger than what it was in the first place

then you might not even have this problem ever again

yeahh i reckon it is healed because last night i took it out from my bandages and was flexing my fingers and i couldn't do that before so i think ill be riding in no time ^_^ jus got to do a bit more resting though i dont want to cause even more damage. :P

Hi there mate

well the best thing to do is slowly try to exercise it and get some slow

movment init makes it loosen up because when i twisted

my wrist so did

my mate we just rode still and it healed quicker because

we was still keeping

it moving instead of letting it go dead and stiff so my

wrist and me mates healed much quicker

..but you should still try and ride maybe not as much

as you normally do anyway

maybe just ride it

endo's try some hops ...anyway give it a go ..

hope it heals quick

mate i haven't

rode for a while round

brake mounts out :)

well yer cheers bennyb (Y)

you could work on your bike polish it get it clean get new bits for it maybe

i am cleaning it haha its right here in my room :) i only got it on for two weeks now, I went to the hospital on thursday and it went from a 5mm crack down to a 1mm crack in 1 week so im very chuffed so by next week it will be fully healed but i need to build my hand strentgh back up so ill do some ligjht riding next week :D

Don't ride!

How long ago did you do it? You need to get your hand back to full movement/strength first. If you start riding when it's not recovered you're going to give yourself some serious problems in the future. Your hand is one of your main contact points with the bike (obvious enough) but you never really think about the stresses it goes through.

Rushing back into it now for the sake of a couple of weeks riding just isn't worth the long term problems you could cause which will ruin your enjoyment in the future.

Dani x

i did it friday nr 2 weeks ago now i gt full movement and stuff :) got to wait for bruising to go but thanks allot for you help and concern :)

i did it friday nr 2 weeks ago now i gt full movement and stuff :) got to wait for bruising to go but thanks allot for you help and concern :)