Zoo..or..echo..?

bennyb

:rolleyes: Hello Riders

Well sometime this week i am going to be buying my new 221pr in silver (frame) and dont no what headset to buy

just in case the sizes are different plus i dont no what headsets are strong or weak because i have never bought one

before well here are the ones i would like

to choose from .....:

linky

linky

thanks bennyb

cheers mate thats actully helped my choice ..(Y)

bennyb

Feeling a hint of sarcasm there :P anyway mate, he's right. zoo!, adamant, echo, GU and char all make equally good headsets, exactly the same, so its just a matter of which on you think is better looking. personally, i suggest the BT headset, because its the same price as the other, only it has replaceable bearing to it (correct me if I'm wrong please)

hope i helped

Chris

personally i would choose perfomance over looks. i know that sounds weird for a headest BUT me and 2 other friends all have the echo headsets and 1 keeps coming loose, 1 creaks like feck and mine is really stiff to turn...i have never used a zoo headset so i don't know the difference, and to every one who just says " Echo there lush" how does that help? he's asking which one is better!!

personally i would choose perfomance over looks. i know that sounds weird for a headest BUT me and 2 other friends all have the echo headsets and 1 keeps coming loose, 1 creaks like feck and mine is really stiff to turn...i have never used a zoo headset so i don't know the difference, and to every one who just says " Echo there lush" how does that help? he's asking which one is better!!

That doesn't matter as we have already found out that there made in the same factory by the same people in the same way.

You ever thought that you've tightened it too much and crushed the bearings?

but there both the same you noob lol same bearings etc just one says zoo one echo , id get zoo one as i think the zoo writin looks better (Y)