Truing My Wheel

See hwo the half the spokes are attached to one side of the hub and the other half to the other side.

Well you need to slightly tighten the spokes around the buckled section of rim that are attached to the opposite side of the hub to the buckle. Basically if you want to move the wheel to the right, tighten the spokes attached to the right side of the hub and vica versa.

Its always best to loosen the nearby spokes attached to the opposite side to where you want to pull the rim to by the same amount as you tightened up the other ones so as to keep the wheels up and down trueness.

If you tighten a spoke up but the wheel isn't actually untrue there just tighten the other side up some more. Its fairly simple is trueing you just have to be patient; if the wheel moves over to the left tighten the spokes on the right or loosen the left spokes, make sure you only tighten the spokes up by quarter or half a tuen at a time. If the spokes get to tight just loosen off the whole wheel by half a turn or full turn..... depending on how tight they are.

i say you take it to a shop and get it fixed

easyest way

hope i helped :-

chris :D :D

Take the bike to the shop, hope they have enough time to sort it quickly and not have it join a que of repairs that need doing to other bikes, then pay them for the service and take it home again.

Or spend 2 minutes fixing it at home or next time your on a ride?

I wonder which is the easiest ;)