Clacton, Essex

I will be there.

When and where shall we meet?

10am at the pier entrance, or you can meet us braintree lot at the train station (if your on the same train) at 9:30 as this is the time we will get there, we wont wait at the station, (because we need breakfast) so if your not on our train then meet us at the pier at 10

Edited by braintreetrials

10am at the pier entrance, or you can meet us braintree lot at the train station (if your on the same train) at 9:30 as this is the time we will get there, we wont wait at the station, (because we need breakfast) so if your not on our train then meet us at the pier at 10

I will be there before 11. Because it's a long way from cambridge to clacton.

Where can i find you? Along the beach?

Chris gimme a call when you get to the station and I'll tell you where we are. As for me should be coming maybe with a few from this area. Braintree people does your train go through shenfield at half 8 because thats the 1 im on.

See you there.

Matt

Chris gimme a call when you get to the station and I'll tell you where we are. As for me should be coming maybe with a few from this area. Braintree people does your train go through shenfield at half 8 because thats the 1 im on.

See you there.

Matt

No, ours goes to Witham and then we changeover onto a train that takes us to Clacton.

Does your train go through Witham?, if it does then go to very far end of the train (The front) and thats the end we will jump on.

And Chris, if you come to Clacton any later than 10, give me a ring and we will meet you at the rocks.

EDIT: Matt, just checked, it is the train we get onto, so remember to get the right end of it.

Edited by thutley

Hmmm engineering works between shenfield and chelmsford. I'll have to try an blag my way on the bus so hopefully i'll see you there.

Don't worry just spoken to one and its all ok.

See you there

matt

Edited by mattyboy2384

me dave and ross drove there from basildon (about an hour) and couldnt fecking find anyone couldnt see much to ride either apart from some rocks which where prettygood. we saw three riders as we drove in to town not sure who they were though thikn one was zhi (chris), shouted over they gave us a look back and carried on riding i was in my purple 200sx and ross was in his blue one.

me dave and ross drove there from basildon (about an hour) and couldnt fecking find anyone couldnt see much to ride either apart from some rocks which where prettygood. we saw three riders as we drove in to town not sure who they were though thikn one was zhi (chris), shouted over they gave us a look back and carried on riding i was in my purple 200sx and ross was in his blue one.

we was all on our way back from the rocks that are left of the pier at about 1 ish and a mate said he see 3 peps doing a gap from pilar to bin near the pond thing next to a park by main road, so we rode up there prety sharpish but didn't see anyone so we then carried on to martello but know one was there either, so we all went halfords then skatepark. sorry we missed you guys, shame you didn't have ones number to ring.

Edited by powerz

we was all on our way back from the rocks that are left of the pier at about 1 ish and a mate said he see 3 peps doing a gap from pilar to bin near the pond thing next to a park by main road, so we rode up there prety sharpish but didn't see anyone so we then carried on to martello but know one was there either, so we all went halfords then skatepark. sorry we missed you guys, shame you didn't have ones number to ring.

yeah that was us lol oh well didnt see a skate park or helfords lol didnt have a clue where to go,

come london next saturday willl be big.

Twas a good day, quite a lot of people were having troubles with their bikes, my brakes annoyed me quite a bit, so I took them apart today and cleaned them all out and set them up properly.

I enjoyed my kebab on the train home, and got better in my quest of learning front hops (cheers Ash and Nick).

I guess we'll have to ride again another day, but probably choose a Sunday as most people can't make Saturday, Baz only just came as he had the day off. (And hence why Chai made a ride in Clacton last Sunday).