Been Riding For 3 Weeks And Can Do This

Onza-Trials

ill just sey and you tell me if its good for how long i been riding cuz my mates are alot better,

i can hop a dropgap thing about the sizeof my bike and a half i can do about 20 pedal hops, i can almost turn on the spot and drop offbut i always go back wards and fall off wall,

and i love droping off things that are high

can you tell me what to improve on doing on my turning hop things thanks

ill just sey and you tell me if its good for how long i been riding cuz my mates are alot better,

i can hop a dropgap thing about the sizeof my bike and a half i can do about 20 pedal hops, i can almost turn on the spot and drop offbut i always go back wards and fall off wall,

You live fairly near reading, come down and meet the reading lot sometime.

i went down reading not to along ago i didnt no wer to go for trials cuz never been there on my bike soo we got bored and went into newbury for a bit

i warn u wer not to good i ride onza tbird

they have a spellchecker for a reason

oh and your link doesn't work

If spell check is not installed on you're computer it prompts you to download it (Y)

Yes I did that clicked ok to download and nothing happens :S:S confused-dot-com!! However to be perfectly honest I'm happy scouring it and seeing if I make any silly mistakes!!

oh come one, everyone can understand those mistakes!

its for people hu post coments lyk this hu need 2 use the spelcheker

:P

lol but that was a funny mistake was that one of the mistakes that you should of put in the second line.

and people who do...

its 4 people hu post coments lyk ths hu need 2 use the spellcheka :D

are just plain lazy because thats just for msn and texting.

and all you need to do is download something then click on it every time you post and if you cannot download it then just make sure you check it thoroughly. (Y)

lol but that was a funny mistake was that one of the mistakes that you should of put in the second line.

damn i feel stupid.

this forum is designed for people to help each other etc. how can someone help you if you don't spell correctly?!?

just common sense.