Nationals

bonzojim

Dear stan

All relevant forms should be available on the website www.ukbiketrial.co.uk , either in downloads or links

The most important thing is to enter the trial , all competitors in the Genuine British Championship will qualify for a free BIU license ,forms are downloadable from the website, if you do not have yours in advance of the day forms can if necesary be filled in then.

As far as club membership is concerned .

There are ACU affiliated clubs all over the country, we recommend you join and support your local club each club may make a charge for membership,some to cover the cost of admin or a newsletter some may not charge at all. You do not have to be a member of a club that runs biketrials if you have another club nearby, perhaps they might like to run biketrials if aproached possibly with an offer of help.

To obtain your ACU license you have to fill out an application form which will be countersigned by the club which you are a member of,in advance of the event you would fill out the form and if it is your firist application attach a photo and send with a ten pound fee to the ACU , alternatively you could fill this form out on the day,preferably bringing a photo if necesary with you ( if you forget this can be sorted out later)

To save Dave and his team work on the day, if possible it would be helpful if riders could do what they can in advance of the day, entering the trial is key everything else is possible , hope this helps

Thanks for the reply!

I will get my entry to the comp posted tomorrow. I will get my ACU application posted too, and it will hopefully be back to me for the trial.

Well after reading all this.. its sounds to me..

all the companys and people involved are too much up eachothers arse and backstabbing.

They wont there own way and to be donimate power. Its humand nature to want this, and its whats happening!

Yeh you both say YOU want what the riders want.. but basicly, have you asked? if so, when where how.. evidence?

this is MY appinon im not taking sides, so rage at me all you won't.

Just been away for a few days Fred.

Sorry, but I haven't sent Robs forms off as yet, what with all of the fuss and confusion.

We are coming as planned on Sat to help mark out and such things.

I will sort the paper work out then if that is O.K.

P.S. please bring Rob a new free wheel with you if you can remember.

See you all on Sat.

JP

There are ACU affiliated clubs all over the country, we recommend you join and support your local club each club may make a charge for membership,some to cover the cost of admin or a newsletter some may not charge at all. You do not have to be a member of a club that runs biketrials if you have another club nearby, perhaps they might like to run biketrials if aproached possibly with an offer of help.

To obtain your ACU license you have to fill out an application form which will be countersigned by the club which you are a member of,in advance of the event you would fill out the form and if it is your firist application attach a photo and send with a ten pound fee to the ACU , alternatively you could fill this form out on the day,preferably bringing a photo if necesary with you ( if you forget this can be sorted out later)

Sorry to raise this point again but your wording wasn't completely clear to me in this post. Are you saying Tykes members will have to join an ACU club just to get their forms signed? I'm not going to join a club whose comps I will never ride just for my ACU. If I send my ACU application form with my entry form for round one will EBTC be willing to sort it out for me and other Tykes members?

To get an ACU license you will have to be a member of an ACU affiliated club , usualy these are in the ACU handbook ,which you may have from last year, Tyke trial ,NBTC , EBTC ,Hampshire and West of England are all prominent biketrial clubs who are in the 2007 ACU handbook, all charge different amounts for membership their are also several other clubs which run biketrial events in local areas, obviously if you are telling me that tyke trial have not renewed their ACU affiliation ( cost somewhere around £20 for renewal) then either you lend them the money or i do.

Failing that then yes i am sure one of the other clubs will be able to help you out, as i think i have posted elsewere if you wish to ride in the british championship as long as dave bradley has your entry everything else can be sorted on the day. However it would help him on the day if as much as possible was done before the day.Hope this is clearer.