Onza T-pro

pengsmelly

Hi this is my Onza T-Pro, I'v had it for a while now and I was just wondering what you think.

thanks. Matt

If you have improvment ideas post them to me. Cheers

Monty stem and handle bars

Monty crank

half link chain

tryall rim and tyre(rear) (lightgrind)

onza rim and creepycrawly tyre(front)

Cane Creek headset

DMR V8 pedals (colour army)

dsc00367ze9.jpg

dsc00368lg8.jpg

dsc00369an2.jpg

dsc00346dq5.jpg

dsc00348co5.jpg

dsc00370je4.jpg

Edited by pengsmelly

Its ok dude, thanks for taking the comment well. But to answer your post.... I would maybe get a new front wheel sorted, maybe a deng hub on an 07 echo rim? Up to you really. Also an avid bb7 up front. I would personally change the bars and stem to zoo bars and a try-all stem but thats just a preference of mine dude.

i see im not the only one with a homemade chainstay protector (Y)

i think you should get new forks then your bike would be ultimate. i could suggest the echo lites but these are for a set up i would use, because they have 4 bolts which i would use for my maggies then when i upgrade to disc they have disc mounts too (Y)

whey another t-pro....i had one of those! really nice frame to learn on....like people have said already wack some new forks on as the t-pro's are really heavy! as people have said zoo! risers would be a good choice of bars but easton ea70's fell nice on mods in my opinion aswell love the bike mate well done and have fun :):D

get a booster (Y) will make your brake loads better =]

I was reading this and thought (as ive jsut bought an onza t-pro) How does a brake booster work? Only ask as the front brake on my isnt as responsive as id like. Im going to rebleed it and hope that sorts it but who knows!!! Help would be much appreciated.

Its ok dude, thanks for taking the comment well. But to answer your post.... I would maybe get a new front wheel sorted, maybe a deng hub on an 07 echo rim? Up to you really. Also an avid bb7 up front. I would personally change the bars and stem to zoo bars and a try-all stem but thats just a preference of mine dude.

Got zoo handlebars on mine!! Can't find a fault, they make balancing easy as you like and have improved my pedal hop surprisingly. Can I ask how much you paid for yours? Paid £135 for mine including the zoo bars, echo cranks and a few other bits.

I was reading this and thought (as ive jsut bought an onza t-pro) How does a brake booster work? Only ask as the front brake on my isnt as responsive as id like. Im going to rebleed it and hope that sorts it but who knows!!! Help would be much appreciated.

Well basically it prevents frame and fork flex. Thus boosting your brake power.

why do you always have to be so patronising!

Well I just want to help people I suppose, but I have just read your comment on another 'bike pic' post and I agree, I have been a bit of a tit. Sorry everyone.

Edited by harmertrials