Anyone Live/ride In Guildford?

Im in farnham - theres a bit more of a scene around here than gilly which doesnt make much sence because gilly has more to ride. We have myself, jonny jones.. errrm... actually most people i know dont ride nemore! haha

gillys good though - try farnham for chilled basic stuff. next best is london.

ahhhhhhh men men men.

Do i know you then mr 1495??? we met before? who are you? where we meet? what bike rides you?

Hook Woods is great yeh if your good and careful plus have money. Otherwise, if your not good, not careful and skint - dont go! haha. Plus its a slight mission from gilly... wud take roughly........... 20 mins at least by car. add another 10 to that if like me you have a slightly modded car and cant go more than 1mph up the dirt track leading to it.

Come ride Kingston. There's a group of us around that area, and it's a faaaarrr nicer place than Guildford to ride for sure. Woking is OK too.

Guildford train to Surbiton (town right next to Kingston) is always a wise choice, so PM me or add me on MSN or something if you want to get something up and running whenever you're at Surrey Uni.

unstablebutable; Tim-Rodriguez; and xris_x are 3 other Kingston riders aside from myself, so chat to them about it if you want too.