Newcastle Riders!

*PHIL*

Alryt mate, there is a fair few of us around newcastle but not alot of them have access to trials-forum.

We all tend to ride places like durham, northallerton, stockton, darlington and sometimes newcastle. On a good day there can be anywhere up to about 20 of us. Normaly settle for about 12 or so.

Il spread the word to get a ride up there asap (Y)

Brett....

Alryt mate, there is a fair few of us around newcastle but not alot of them have access to trials-forum.

We all tend to ride places like durham, northallerton, stockton, darlington and sometimes newcastle. On a good day there can be anywhere up to about 20 of us. Normaly settle for about 12 or so.

Il spread the word to get a ride up there asap (Y)

Brett....

awesome

im not gonna lie to you, i cant ride trials and i dont have a trials bike, but thats gonna change in a few weeks. just wanted to see if anyone did ride in newcastle.

ive seen riders at haymarket and newcastle uni campus, dunno if that was any of you or not.. and in gosforth

how do you get to all these places like? you drive there?

phil

awesome

im not gonna lie to you, i cant ride trials and i dont have a trials bike, but thats gonna change in a few weeks. just wanted to see if anyone did ride in newcastle.

ive seen riders at haymarket and newcastle uni campus, dunno if that was any of you or not.. and in gosforth

how do you get to all these places like? you drive there?

phil

Na mate, i cant drive yet. A few of the others can drive. We either get a lift down with someone who can drive or just get the train.

It probs would have been us that your saw.

A few more people will post up later on. They will be at collage or skewl.

Brett....

well i ride newcastle quite alot. a good few times a week.

i'll be out and about if you fancy riding sometime. there should be a few of us

let me know and providing i have a working bike ill be there!

if only every trials rider used this forum! there are 2 riders that live near me (brunton park i think just in case they are looking here).

is it acceptable to run after people on trials bikes and ask them if i can ride with em?

I'd like to think there's a mutual understanding amongst riders. If someone came up to me while i was riding and started chatting i would greet them with open arms.

craig

me too! next time i see them ill go say hi then.

would be handy to have someone to ride with right on my doorstep.

Get yourself to newcastle tomorrow mate if you can. there is quite alot of us going to watch a bit of the free ride comp thats on at the centre of life then we will ride around newcastle!!!

Fancy it?

Brett...

sweet, ill defo be at the freeride comp about 3 but dunno if my bike will be ready from the shop. if not ill come say hi if i see yous.

if it is ready look for a t-rex and a roadbike side by side.. thatll be me.

like i said, i cant ride for shit but would be good to come along with yous anyway

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

So this is all the North East riders then.

I live near Consett in Co Durham and i am just starting trials after a long absence to riding. I see there is a few of you who ride Newcastle and Durham alot but getting my Mod there would be a killer to ride.

Hopefully i will see you guys in Newcastle one day and i will have to say hello :)

Chris