Echo 7075 Cranks

i am in need of some new cranks and BB as mine are bent as f..., i have used the search and a few topics i have read people have stripped the pedal threads, is this a big problem with these cranks, or just incorrect installation and missuse?

Also is the echo BB any good?

(Y)

Edited by monty221pr

i would highly recommend these cranks for you mate. i have had a set for a while now and nothing has gone wrong on them, they are amazing for the money. the only way you can strip the threads is by wrong instalation like you said or if the pedals are loose and you dont tighten them up. also i am running the echo external bottom bracket (if thats the one you mean?) and it is realy good aswel if i was you i would get one.

cheers lou.

Edited by flas12345

it just the normal echo ISIS one £45 with the bearings inside lol

I've ran one of those for 5months with no problems so far (Y) you get some uber beefy bolts with them to (Y) the cranks are prety decent to.

You bent you BB and cranks! :o

Anyway...

Im also finding this topic very usefull as i have just ordered some Echo 7075 cranks, a try all BB and a Czar bashring. I have road my mates bike with the exact same crank set up as i have described and it feels great. Ill post up a review tommorow. (Y) (If i can get my old cranks off :lol:)

Edited by mr ?