Liverpool Ride ?

rider_01

yeh the 12th, glad your coming, someone that knows were they are going lol, is meeting at limestreet station ok because ill get lost as iv only been nce ages ago? and there is other people coming and getting of at the same station (Y)

again add me to msn if you have it mate (Y)

sean.hughes7@ntlworld.com

Edited by rider_01

sorry man i dont have any credit and my phne is acting up so i cant put any on erm you can have my number if it makes a differance, 07743245577

could you not just meet us at the station ?

p.s iv added you to msn (Y)

Edited by rider_01

Hi there sean,sorry i have not spoke to you for a while,i have been quite busy with work,i cant make it this weekend as im going watching bsb,sorry for any dissapointment i will let you know when im free just fitted a new chain to my bike as i snapped it im keeping my bike and building another one i was thinking of a koxx hydroxx as my funds have gone up,i really like the look of that it is in this months mbuk its lush.but i dont think they are that strong i know they are a compettion bike but i bet the ride sweet street,speak soon.shane.