The "bored At Work" Post....about Trials......

Pashley26

Ok so we all get bored at work, right ? well.....why not put all the boredom things here ?

I'll go first.......My boss has got the BIGGEST nose ever and he just said to me "have they launched it yet" and i said "What the satelite....."

Now I'm in BIIIIIG Poo.....

Whats the geo on a leeson like ???

Jarrod

Think there's one of these in ChitChat?? (Y)

Ahaaaa but this one involves trails :Dlol didn't see that one. i'm SOOOO glad i've got a new job lined up...cycle works :D start on wednesday and i get a MAHOOOSIVE discount, i get 30% off now and after a few months i get it all cost price.....hmmmmm wheel building :D

Think there's one of these in ChitChat?? (Y)

The point of the whole forum is to discuss trials when bored at work - except for chit chat which is a place to make jokes about kiddie-fiddling, fatpants' age and black people or download pictures of peoples girlfriends for your spank bank.

Ahaaaa but this one involves trails :Dlol didn't see that one. i'm SOOOO glad i've got a new job lined up...cycle works :D start on wednesday and i get a MAHOOOSIVE discount, i get 30% off now and after a few months i get it all cost price.....hmmmmm wheel building :D

CycleWorks in Burpham? I'll no doubt see you in there sometime being relieved of cash ;)

fair comment! Nice one about the job, i'm bricking it about my interview in the morning! (Y)

fair comment! Nice one about the job, i'm bricking it about my interview in the morning! (Y)

Ha yeah good luck ! i'll no doubt find out how you did......krisisbots is sorting me out a wheel so i'll be riding prety damn soon !

I walked into cyce works and went out to the service area and i was like "Whooooaaaar this is great !" and nick (the boss) goes "nahh it rubbish, it's got half the tools the other ones have got...." lol i guess when your used to garden sheds ??? lol they asked me how i put my head set in as the test of my biking knowledge :D now thats a cool interview lol

Yeah Bill B, come in and shout around for jarrod ! lol or just come in and ask for trials stuff, i'll be right on you case lol !

Edited by Pashley26