Norco "the Manifesto" Frame From Ryan Leech

mehukatti

• 3 months later...

Reminds me of the Pashley 26 mhz so much. 'The Manifesto' even has a reynolds tubing sticker on the seat tube just like Pashley's. You'd only have to assume that the this newly fresh/tweaked frame from Ryan is a replica of a Pashley 26 mhz (possibly with better geo).

Fair play to him continuing on making his frames, can't see there being much market for that style of frame anymore, not since Deng came about anyway, :lol:

It's much lower now than the previous model. The top tube and seat stays are almost in straight line now. There's also a new seat stay yoke and disc tabs. Not sure about exact geometry changes, but it should still take a max 80mm suspension fork without ruining the geometry. If putting a rigid fork into it, I myself am considering the 440mm white On-One Superlight (~35mm longer than normal 405mm forks), if I don't opt for a sus fork. About the mech hanger, they are almost always non-replaceable on steel frames, because IF you somehow manage to bend it a tiny bit, you can easily bend it back without weakening the metal. So that's basically a non-issue. I'm actually quite excited about the frame, because it's basically a modern street trials frame, when other manufacturers stopped their development into the 2003 era (Zebdi, etc.). And its name, "The Manifesto", I guess it refers mostly to his style of eliminating all correction hops.

Edited by mehukatti