Zona Zipp +crap Parts Or T Lite With Good Parts?

okay. my mate has a mission prodigy. he wants too get another frame-zona zip. if he buys the frame he will have no money too upgrade parts that he needs. so he will be putting bb thats on its way out, the huge front cog thing as standard on most onzas, brake which is in need of pads fasttt as his brake keeps slipping. i suggested he gets a onza t lite frame because it would leave him with enough money to upgrade these parts and therefor end up with an ok bike.

the way i see it, is that its totally pointless getin a zip and putting crappy parts on it and not having a brake that holds. he thinks that t lites are crap and i dont think there that bad.

he wont take my advice and is pissin me off waiting for him to waste his money. what dyo think he should do??

hes a new member here so he can read this. its not just for me . lol

cheers guys

Stay with the Mission and save up for a while then buy a Zona when the time is right. If you buy a t-lite now you'll be kicking yourself later when you really wanted that Zona. Ive got a Zona at the moment and love it- My mates t-lite is stupidly light but very short , so I'd say go for the one that suits you best, lenghtwise.

Stay with the Mission and save up for a while then buy a Zona when the time is right. If you buy a t-lite now you'll be kicking yourself later when you really wanted that Zona. Ive got a Zona at the moment and love it- My mates t-lite is stupidly light but very short , so I'd say go for the one that suits you best, lenghtwise.

Got to agree with is dude save up then buy a decent specced zona you will love such good frames.

Are you buying them brand new.

The "T" stands for "Too" in my opinion. (Too-Lite)

They are okay bikes, but are a bit dated and weak in my opinion.

It all depends on the riding, if he wants a bike that is going to last him then get the Zona, if he's a begginer and won't do nothing too big then get the T-Lite.

I mean, my mate has a T-Lite, but he has dented it so easily, I've even got a clip of him denting it.

I rekon you should go for the t-lite.....

Had a look on ebay to see if that supercycles deal was still on where you get frame, BB and cranks for £100 but couldn't find it.

However, a mate of mine rang up onza and somehow he is getting a new t-lite frame for £125? don't quite understand how he's doing it seen as onza aren't actual dealers..... worth a try anyway!!