Norwich Friday

Bessell

Any one around friday afternoon in Norwich for ride? i have a job intervue in the morning but i think i might ride some spots in the affternoon if any one is around..?

ill be there mate add me to msn to chat about time and were u wanna meet mate

cheers biddle

p.s msn biddle20@hotmail.co.uk

erm!! i could try to get there!! dave do you rekon i could crash at yours then we have a norwich ride on saturday?? otherwise i'll come but i won't be there untill 4:45 so i won be able to ride for long...especially if its anglia square lol

erm!! i could try to get there!! dave do you rekon i could crash at yours then we have a norwich ride on saturday?? otherwise i'll come but i won't be there untill 4:45 so i won be able to ride for long...especially if its anglia square lol

ill find out mate for you it should be ok dude

cheers biddle

I could ride after work for a bit. I finish at half 3 so could be in the city by 4ish. It all depends how long you want to be out for, i'll quite happily stay out 'till late evening time if there's a few others about but I can't be bothered if you're all gonna want to leave much earlier.

I could ride after work for a bit. I finish at half 3 so could be in the city by 4ish. It all depends how long you want to be out for, i'll quite happily stay out 'till late evening time if there's a few others about but I can't be bothered if you're all gonna want to leave much earlier.

well if ryan stays over mine we will be out till the last gt yarmouth train mate but if he dont i will still get the last trian home

biddle

any vchance you could find a place to stay on fri n ride sat with the whole crew lol

Na i am going out back up her friday night for my birthday so need to come back like but if i get the job i will be working and livving down there and riding so will get to ride with everyone then i guess... :)