Looking For A Trails Bike

im thinking of getting into trails biking but i need a cheap bike to get me started but im looking for a decent one that will last can anyone give some advice please.....jack

Heyy

Do you mean a "trAIls" bike or a "trIAls" bike? If you want to start the sport, you may want to start with getting the name right. :turned:

If your looking for a trials bike then i would suggest an Onza t-pro. These are quite expensive at first for a begginer, but have a look out on eBay for a good deal.

Hope this helps

Beans

Heyy

Do you mean a "trAIls" bike or a "trIAls" bike? If you want to start the sport, you may want to start with getting the name right. :turned:

If your looking for a trials bike then i would suggest an Onza t-pro. These are quite expensive at first for a begginer, but have a look out on eBay for a good deal.

Hope this helps

Beans

Get a T-Pro from ebay mate, but get it checked out by a rider before buying.

To be honest, 400 quid isn't really that expensive in this sport.

I wouldn't advise getting a bike for 400 quid unless your sure that you like the sport.

Have you ever riden other peoples trials bikes?

And i also agree with the bumflapping of ALEX@BIKETRIALSFUN (Y)

im looking for about 150 for my bike it is a saracen 2.zero but it has new tires and magura hydrolic brakes

cheers ,daz (Y)

Your not allowed to advertise in new-members, and as you are a pre-member I wouldn't advise trying to sell anything until you get validated.

Don't buy a saracen, or a mission, or a da bomb. They just aren't worth it.

The only half decent starter bikes are the Onza T-Pro/T-Comp, Zona Zip and the Monty 219 Alp/Magura. I would recommend that you don't buy anything unless it is on this list, (thats if you budget is less than £500). Nothing else is any good really, any cheaper and they are really heavy with rubbish geometry and parts.

Have a look on tarty bikes: HERE. I would buy second hand, trials bikes depreciate like nothing else.

I would wait and buy a better bike than buy a Saracen 2.0, I have ridden one. I won't be riding one again.

What is your highest budget? Once we know that then we will be able to recommend further. If you can get £500 then I would get a Zona Zip, it is a really well made frame and give you a starting point to get upgrading.