Bf 2142 Ids ?

poopipe

Siders plays BF2.

I used to play 2142, but I got bored, no planes, no care. It's a good game, I just find it too slow and normally laggy.

Stalker? Man I hate that game, I so nearly bought it too. I played for an age (got nowhere), they released the patch, and I was back at the begining.

It's supposed to be about stealth, but how you can you be stealthy when for the first half the game you ahave to run around with an AK. Useless, and not thought out game...

Siders plays BF2.

I used to play 2142, but I got bored, no planes, no care. It's a good game, I just find it too slow and normally laggy.

Stalker? Man I hate that game, I so nearly bought it too. I played for an age (got nowhere), they released the patch, and I was back at the begining.

It's supposed to be about stealth, but how you can you be stealthy when for the first half the game you ahave to run around with an AK. Useless, and not thought out game...

he also plays 2142 i think...someone does on my xfire list anyway, will check the profiles now.

EDIT: Siders is on 2142 right now...

Edited by Barber

I'm still here ;)

Don't post much as I don't ride trials now, so only usually look in Chit Chat, and 90% of the posts on here are shite :P

Anyway I play mostly BF2 but have been on 2142 the last few evenings, just a change from BF2

My Xfire, which has already been posted is Siders77 and my in-game name is, Siders77 (How original :turned: )

I'll add you later if I remember poopipe :)