Looking For Trial Bike Sites Help!

Can anyone that ready this give me a few site on where to buy fairlly cheep trials bikes from as i am not the richest person going i am quite poor i have an onza-t vee thats my friend gave me and im trying to get a new bike as i now no that my t vee is holding me back alot i can do neer enougth anything on it i had it for about one year now and am getting very bored of it i want to go 26 because im a tall rider and i hate small flingy bikes i like long flicky bike so if you have any websites excluding the following:

www.tartybikes.co.uk.

thanks for reading this and thanks for the help.

Edited by onza wanabe

Can anyone that ready this give me a few site on where to buy fairlly cheep trials bikes from as i am not the richest person going i am quite poor i have an onza-t vee thats my friend gave me and im trying to get a new bike as i now no that my t vee is holding me back alot i can do neer enougth anything on it i had it for about one year now and am getting very bored of it i want to go 26 because im a tall rider and i hate small flingy bikes i like long flicky bike so if you have any websites excluding the following:

www.tartybikes.co.uk.

thanks for reading this and thanks for the help.

hi,

I just got a da bomb pro team maggie for £300.

I got it off: www.bikes4trials.com

(Y)

Thanks alex il look into those sites and i liked your video i recon you should ride his bike and he should ride yours because the taller you are i recon you should have a long bike and the shorted you are the shorted the bike.

good riding though