Zona Zip

matt!

Thats really really nice. I was indeed trying to get my zona along the lines of that.

Keep it up buddy.

Ride soon.

Danny.

cheers danny..yeah we will have to ride again soon matey! (Y)

Gorgous mate. Really smart.

Is it me or is there more and more Zona Zips in the world?

yeah theres alot of zonas around but its all about who has the coolest one;) and who rides it best....cheers for the comment

yeah theres alot of zonas around but its all about who has the coolest one;) and who rides it best....cheers for the comment

I think its safe to say that Danny Kearns rode his best. BUt he doesn't have it any more, so who is the best Zona rider?

As to the coolest, has to be mine... When its finished that is, but its not at the moment.

duno loads people ha ve zona but there all newbs so not many people have rode amazing on them..but gazM probally best lad i have seen on a zona to be honest side hops where massive..drop gaps gaps etc he said it was one of his best 20" back in the day..he always on mine soo id say gaz best zona rider of my knowledge..o yeah i mine zona is the coolest:P

cheers for the feedback guys! i love the way it look ATM..if i added silver rims it wouldnt go with the look i want but, it would be rather nice with silver rims i could imagine!

Edited by matt!

It is really nice, but that magura front disc lets it down. Only a hope is cool on the front. Nothing else.

Bit nice though. :P

:blink: do you even no what your on about?? :S

but nice bike matt

Pretty good that lad...Explain to me what gazes post was all about, With the stem :lol:

Mike...

On bros acount Sorry.

lol he wants me to get a team stem..always has..he said it will be best 20" well riding wise if i got a team stem..

hey, looks really good buddy (Y)

should be getting one next week i think, would you recommend one?

bolty.......

yeah recommend a zona mate they sound as..never had any problems apart from the month thread stripping (Y)