Carles Lopez - Promo.vid (street From Spain)

5AW

Hello,

I'm Carles Lopez from Spain. I'm 21 and I ride trials since I was 15. I study Audiovisuals and Multimedia at Girona's University, and I'm specialized on video. My audiovisual signature is “Sincasco Productions”, something that the most of spanish riders get used to see on each of my videos.

Last years I have enjoyed much street trials, It gives me freedom to improve my level and style riding. It is my second video on my new bike and I'm interested to find sponsors to promote them by videos, demos...

Also I'm one of the four members who represent CostaEste Trials, an agrupation to promote bike trials by demos, dvd's, articles.... definitively any audiovisual way. We did a few demos last month,

and we are working on our web site.

Check my promotion vid at those following links:

http://tv.isg.si/site/filebrowser/sincascoproductions

(Click here for a better quality)

I hope you like it and comments will be appreciated! :)

Carles Lopez

COSTAESTEtrials

Edited by 5AW

Me gustó bastante la edición, le da un ambiente bastante urbano a algunas escenas y eso contextualiza de manera bastante interesante tu manera de andar. Te deseo mucha suerte con el auspicio, creo que la promo está súper bien hecha y por lo mismo pienso que tienes serias posibilidades de que alguna marca te ayude. Saludos!

Hahahahhaha!

Great spanish comments! And thanks for all replies ^_^

Whats the name of the song please

65 Days Of Static - Arent We All Running. I discovered this song in a video of TRA ("bringyourbike")

K wapisima tio....es un magina. donde vivir?

me gustaria el video mucho nosvemossssssss.

dave

x

I live in Girona, a city near Barcelona B)

Carles,,,

Lol

I'm sorry mate, I do not connect every day...

that was very slick, liked it alot

What do you use to compress your video's?

I compress with WINDOWS MOVIE MAKER (don't scare). Always I transfer my clips (MiniDV format) with firewire and I editing with Adobe Premiere Pro 1.5. Next I compress the movie with the "superprogram WMM" and I step of having a video in .avi to have a video in .wmv. :rolleyes:

Cheers!

(And sorry for my english! Many times I need a translation page for helping myself.)

Lol

I'm sorry mate, I do not connect every day...

I compress with WINDOWS MOVIE MAKER (don't scare). Always I transfer my clips (MiniDV format) with firewire and I editing with Adobe Premiere Pro 1.5. Next I compress the movie with the "superprogram WMM" and I step of having a video in .avi to have a video in .wmv. :rolleyes:

Cheers!

(And sorry for my english! Many times I need a translation page for helping myself.)

cheers mate i do that aswell with wmm justseems to come out worse quality than yours :(. btw your english is very good