Brititsh Trials Cup - Final Round

Get Well Soon Babs!

Thanks to all involved.

Thankyou!

I got home at 7.00pm and fell asleep exhausted - only just woken up!!! Will get the results done tomorrow for you all - let's face it - I can't do much but sit in front of the computer at the moment :lol:

Many many thanks for all the help today, was great to see so many people coming forward to help.

Also thank you to everyone who has taken part and made it a fantastic year. Well done to everyone, and an extra well done to all the winners.

Barbara

Would just like to say thanks to the organisers and yesterday was a lot of fun glad i competed in the series this year being as YMSA (but will be back next year if we get the interest)have not ran this year it has been the only other UCI style competitions that have been happening even though i think they should scrap the BIU element completely and move to full UCI rules for the next year as it would improve the younger riders and the older ones could then use the full rules which would benefit observers as they wouldnt have to remember so much.

But all in all a great year i would like to thank all the people that have supported my season this year and thanks to all the guys that go the natural comps because it can only make our sport stronger for the future.....cheers (Y)