Trials Uk

LordMersey

Basicly I've made the very foolish mistake of ordering from trials uk to buy a v!z rim rather cheeply. (I just needed a quick cheep replacement as my xmas budget has taken most of my cash)

So I was just wondering if a delivery has ever not turned up?

I ordered on the 11th of December and I've sent them an email saying how long till it gets dispatched. No reply.

Thanks for your help

Jack

I can see where you make a valid contribution to the forum.

Does anyone other than Hannah Shucksmith have any information

Search engine, use it. Trials-UK are a massive failure of a company. Apparently a few people have been getting orders recently but I wouldn't count on it.

Edited by Hannah Shucksmith

Yeah, T-UK i very well known for not delivery parts, or sending the wrong parts if you're lucky.

You probably won't get your rim and that's pretty much anyone can say on the subject.

Did you know how bad T-UK were when your ordered?

Oh ok, your original post made it seem like you knew how bad t-uk but ordered anyway - hence Hannah's post.

There's not a lot more to say really, many people have ordered and haven't received anything, some people get wrong items, very few get the item they ordered. :(

Basicly I've made the very foolish mistake of ordering from trials uk to buy a v!z rim rather cheeply. (I just needed a quick cheep replacement as my xmas budget has taken most of my cash)

So I was just wondering if a delivery has ever not turned up?

I ordered on the 11th of December and I've sent them an email saying how long till it gets dispatched. No reply.

Thanks for your help

Jack

I would say sit tight and wait. I found with my orders that there was a slight delay,however they did turn up. they dont usualy reply to emails for some reason?

Dont worry it will turn up eventually hahaha :lol:

Edited by tmusson

If I were you I'd bombard Dan with phonecalls, emails and possible letters threatening legal action until he sends you something (probably completely opposite to what you ordered but at least you can stick it on eBay ;)).

Very well I shall bombard him phonecalls and emails!

Dear Customers We would like to inform you that we will be closed during the dates of: 14/12/09 - 18/12/09 All Christmas orders that`s ordered between these dates will be dispatched guaranteed on 21st Monday

May have something to do with it. I know you ordered on the 11th before you say, but as everyone knows trials-uk aren't quick at posting out items at the best of times.

Edited by David20