Go And Grind Your Rim!

trialsguyperth

I was using tar for years on my bike to me it was good and work really well. I was reading through this forum and people go on about grinding your rim is the best and the way forward so i tried it. I went at my rims with a grinder today and holy shit what a differance. It stuck really well and stayed there. I am using viz yellow pads on the back and onza citrus pads on the pads, you guys that go on about grinding being better i couldnt agree more its fantastic anyone still using tar go and grind your rim.

i was going down a steep hill today and pulled the front brake lever, i got to the bottom to the hill and checked the onza citrus pads and they were gone, my rim grind has destroyed the pads hahaha its funny but kinda annoying. After the slight dissapointment i treated myself at tarty bikes by buying 2 sets of rockman blues, big thanks to the guys at tarty bikes, great guys and great help too.

i was going down a steep hill today and pulled the front brake lever, i got to the bottom to the hill and checked the onza citrus pads and they were gone, my rim grind has destroyed the pads hahaha its funny but kinda annoying. After the slight dissapointment i treated myself at tarty bikes by buying 2 sets of rockman blues, big thanks to the guys at tarty bikes, great guys and great help too.

The same thing will happen with any pad. Get a disk up front if you want to go down big hills.