Scottish champoinship dates 2013

kevind

Thanks for your sarcastic input. (must be taking notes from Vettel I didnt hear the message, well I didnt understand the message, ahh well sorry. Brilliant way to say F off its my championship) Hope life is well and would love to come over but as Germany is now running Europe, we all live on bailout money, but only IF the banks feel that they can lend us some of it after they have paid their bonuses! We will hopefully be in Spain at the EBU round that weekend.

Hi Kevin,

wasn't meant sarcastic. Besides the comp at Kirkliston it looks good. Would love to ride some of your comps but despite the current European attidude we (read I) don't have much money aswell ;-)

Spain sounds a lot more attractive for a trip in july, have fun over there.

sorry Felix was just the "not as" houmorous mood I was in. Problems with permissions now resolved and a few better new sections than last year. More than welcome to come over bed always here if you need one. Will try and make an effort maybe next year if we can. Not been to Germany for a long time

Its okay have fun at the festival, some of the older ones here are talking about going to Radfest as well. It is just so busy trials wise for me and the boys around that period that I dont have a free weekend.

This year there will be a min pre entry to events or it isnt worth running that event. Entries will need to be in before the event this year. Any other club does this and you (all riders) will need to do it for both British rounds anyway. I can now have the Fort William as a two day. (dont ask) Please let me know, as most riders are doing the two days anyway. It can be points each day and awards on Sunday only as the British is.

I have five club members so far this year. That includes my two and three new riders. Membership forms on the Bike trial Federation Scottish club website.

Sunday morning at Kirkliston for a few hours clearing sections if anyone can help?

SOMETHING ELSE HAS COME UP SO WONT BE THERE TODAY.

Edited by kevind

Hi Iain,

I didnt get any as I had to observe as Mike hurt his ankle. Dont know if anybody else did. seven of the sections are in a forest with a mix of boulders and rock (grippy even when wet) and tree roots. I put one artificial section in the farm shop car park where we start. Great venue and I am working on Sundays when I can to get new sections and some of last years better. I didnt have any time last year as I was working away and only got two friday nights till darkoclock to sort it out.The farm section will be bigger and better than last year. See you there?

• 2 weeks later...