2006 Zoo Pitbull

random

Cos Deng now pretty much owns and controls the market i'd say so if he has all thes eout there and it's costing him very little to make which it is then he can sell lower but knowing he'll get the sales...cleaver man but very underhand and will be the death of the market you bet

Well, I was gonna say that the '05's would be cheaper so they could get rid of old stock to stock up with '06's, but maybe it's just that the wave of cheaper frames has made Deng realise that his empire might take a knock? I mean, if you look at the trend of current bikes being cheaper than, say, £350 or so, his bikes were getting a bit top-end...

Either way, it's not like it's something to complain about, really. Cheaper frames that have a more realistic price-tag is all good. Seeing as you're still getting a more developed product, it's all good, isn't it?

No they don't have friggin bashplates!!!!

Can't complain about the price though. Just odd.

Neither do stocks, and they're fine.

Neither did the T-Bones, and they were fine.

Neither do the CLS Pythons, and they're fine.

For the standard of comps the vast majority of T-F will compete in (not worlds level, just club/nationals), the lack of a bashplate will not seriously affect their chances of being DQ'd. Also, if you think about it, the max. BB height rule's been taken out after people started running high BB's, so why not the bashplate rule as well? (Y)

Neither do stocks, and they're fine.

Neither did the T-Bones, and they were fine.

Neither do the CLS Pythons, and they're fine.

For the standard of comps the vast majority of T-F will compete in (not worlds level, just club/nationals), the lack of a bashplate will not seriously affect their chances of being DQ'd. Also, if you think about it, the max. BB height rule's been taken out after people started running high BB's, so why not the bashplate rule as well? :lol:

All that's well and true, but i just like bashplates. :lol:

Hoping they wont take it off the echo. (Y)