Brimham Rocks National

robster

Sos I will do it tonight if I'm not out playing on my new bike the reason for not putting you lot up was that you lot never seem to look happy :lol: , got to get some training in for the 2 day this weekend.

Can't wait.

We will have a full team of Peacocks on Sat. (Y)

Tara team koxx wasp

Robbie team koxx wasp

Becky Boo taem pink bike

Me team my new Megamo

Watch out the rest of you teams we are gonna take the lot of out.

We intend to play dirty and cheat as much as we can, Flat tyres, brake tampering, gear fiddling and much more.......... :-;)

Team Peacocks for the win. :lol:

JP

Edited by robster

im impressed with the picture taking skills!!!! :)(Y) top bannana..... i oculd do with a cameraman every so often.

Great piccies John, really did sum up the whole day, some great piuctures from a great venue, the colours and back drops of some of those pictures are classics on their own.

Wayne.

Nice picture's, John (Y) . I really enjoyed myself even though my bike was making some really odd noises - sorted 'em now though :P .

Rode like i was wearing red, blue and white shoes (belonged in the circus, haha). But, to be fair, that was expect as i've been revising and doing all my exams and shite like that >_< ...

Cheers,

Joe.