Winter Rock Riding

matthewholdsworth

this video probably wont go down too well but never mind, comments welcome as always.

after our exams, and when ben got back from some foreign nation (france i believe) we headed off to the wonderful yorkshire countryside (oh and found ourselves in the peaks).

i tried to keep the vid as short as possible, but ended up making 2 vids rolled into one. runs for just under 10 mins, lengthy i know but its natural riding.

for those of you who love riding in mud (dudwood) or in temps heading south of -6 degrees (addingham) or just generally anyone who likes proper rocks then it'll be worth the wait.

a light hearted look back at some truely memorable riding, fun times were had by all. except maybe ben freezing like his magura :- filming at addingham.

jan06 is the file you want.

as i said comments welcome.

cheers guys, enjoy! :)

You boys, dedicated to the core. I don't even leave the house let alone ride when the weathers like that. Over all a good video with a nice feel.

I'll have to do some filming of Woody riding natural for a 26twenty video, I never tried to film or edit natural.

Jim.

You boys, dedicated to the core. I don't even leave the house let alone ride when the weathers like that. Over all a good video with a nice feel.

I'll have to do some filming of Woody riding natural for a 26twenty video, I never tried to film or edit natural.

Jim.

yeah later on in the video it looked a bit chilly to say the least. dedication or what!!!

and by the way there was some good riding in there.

Lovely video, nice and chilled, made me want to go ride some natural. Can't though due to buggered bike so in some ways you've actually made me feel less happy...... :P

Nice vid, I've been meaning to get up that way to see Wayne for a while now, maybe in the summer by the look of things....

Rich

Lovely video, nice and chilled, made me want to go ride some natural. Can't though due to buggered bike so in some ways you've actually made me feel less happy...... :P

Nice vid, I've been meaning to get up that way to see Wayne for a while now, maybe in the summer by the look of things....

Rich

Come up to the brits with us lot you silly boy :P Sanger and Whiteboy are ;)

Nice vid i want to go back to Addingham i like it there.

thanks for all the positive feedback guys. much appreciated

jim i think its much harder to make natural riding look as impressive as street, although ur a dab had with the camera so im sure you'll find a way.

i can only apologise for making u want to ride rich, shame about your bike. if u head to addingham anytime its always a good ride.

had to ride addingham despite silly temps, its just an amazing place to be. didnt expect the arctic appearance, i said as we were leaving sheffield it'll probably be raining. how wrong.

oh yeah forgot to mention rob hilton, he took one hell of a stack on his first attempt up from the sloped boulder to bigger section. fell backwards off the top rock, tripped over the second and landed scarely on some horrible ground. (the white stuff on his arse is the remains of a handwarmer that was in his pocket)

keep the comments coming guys, glad u all seem to like

awsome video matt (Y)

awsome day up addingham, bugger me it was cold though! loved seeing myself with all that white crap all over my arse. the dead arse lasted atleast 3 days lol!

shame my brake froze and had to ride someone elses.

video though is awsome. also like somebody else said these guys are hardcore. anyone who ventures up addingham in -3 degrees at midday has got to be a bit wrong in the head!!!

Edited by Hiltop

very impressed yet again mathew......i enjoy watching natural as well as street. (Y)

the content of this vid was very good, also good to see some home territory being ridden, shame the trials park doesn't see mcuh action these days........all the riders seem to be disapearing... either that or the chavs taking over with there drug habits.

we will have to ride there when you are back home matt

great vid matt

regards ash