Official Dj Ride Non Member Thread

theone2be

Ok got back from what was an amazing ride for DJ, thought i'd post my pictures up here im only an amature photographer so please dont judge to harsh allthough C&C is welcome. All non-members post your pics here so we don't clog up the forum. (Y)

IPB Image

IPB Image

Look at the height on that ^

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

I think this is the only decent picture i took all day, somthing about it just makes me like it :

IPB Image

Great pictures mate, it was a really good day I would say and everyone else would agree with me.

The picture opportunities were some of the best I have seen so good thing you picked up on it and brought a camera.

While I'm here I will add another picture...

IPB Image

Well done Sam, good thing you cooked everything, I would have burnt it you just dropped one on the floor. 2-3 weeks time I will get another bbq and we will bring more meat (Y):D(Y)

Chris

Some very good pics going on there, although they looked a bit crammed, but then it was probaly busy and a lack of room, but also i cant stand pictures where the heads have been chopped off :P

Nice pics anyway keep up the good work (Y)

Rob

Hey very good picture's wish i could of came yesterday. But my free-wheel blow up few day's before and i could not get the lock ring of my onza crank's to fit new a.c.s. So i bought some monty crank's of my mate and i put them on my onza t-pro. Was all good untill i noticed that the free-wheel and crank arm's were rubbing on the frame. So now i need to buy a bigger bb (N)

Edited by mod_rider_69

HAHA I just realised that pic of me on the BBQ is up there, at least i made it trials related i.e. Cooking with allen keys. :D

Any i had fun supplying a select few with burgers because we only had eight, enjoy yours Ash?

I'm not 100% sure but i think it's a leeson :S . I'll have a look through the crappy pics in a minute and look to see if i have a good shot of the bike.

Dave, The bike rides really nice thanks to you, and for rob for selling me the frame.

And yes I did cook with allen keys. We (I) got the bbq going and put the burgers on, "Chris how the hell are we going to turn them over...... I got some allen keys we could use them" :P