Hub's

Jackal27

Well it depends on what your budget is, and what bike you ride? Mod or stock. You can buy a Chris king hubs for £369 for the bmx style one for a mod or the profile hubs for £160 or £170, then there is all the Deng hubs: fixed and free hubs, if you are riding stock there are the hope hubs such as the pro 2 or the xc hub plus the Deng hubs, it does come down to budget and what bike you ride if money is no object for you (wish it was for me :P ) i would buy the Chris king they don't skip a beat and they look good!

Liam (Y)

Edited by mission1

Well it depends on what your budget is, and what bike you ride? Mod or stock. You can buy a Chris king hubs for £369 for the bmx style one for a mod or the profile hubs for £160 or £170, then there is all the Deng hubs: fixed and free hubs, if you are riding stock there are the hope hubs such as the pro 2 or the xc hub plus the Deng hubs, it does come down to budget and what bike you ride if money is no object for you (wish it was for me :P ) i would buy the Chris king they don't skip a beat and they look good!

Liam (Y)

you can get rear kings on the cheap, blue ones from tarty £260, but by the sounds of your grammar you wont be spending that much?

Edited by afroman

Was that directed at me? and you cannot buy rear king hus for £260, the cheapest is £289

Hi If you want anything Chris King then go to ebay and click worldwide sellers, type Chris King. A company called "Aspire Velotech" is 100% realible and will help on the import tax by putting a slightly lowered value on the invoice. I bought a BMX king hub and headset for £265 ( Tarty Bless them they are gods but would cost you nearly £500 from them) they only put £22 on the box so no tax. The postage is free as well, If still worried have a look at feed back. SY