Read My Topic

bikedude789

I don't know anybody round my area that does trials, also on here there is nobody my age that does trials, will it be harder for my to learn?

Any clubs around wolverhampton or in wolverhampton that teaches trials. Will halfords or leisurelakecyles bleed magura hs33's probaly not but just wondering. I heard there's a club up in stoke on trent but can you get lessons there?

I don't know anybody round my area that does trials, also on here there is nobody my age that does trials, will it be harder for my to learn?

Any clubs around wolverhampton or in wolverhampton that teaches trials. Will halfords or leisurelakecyles bleed magura hs33's probaly not but just wondering. I heard there's a club up in stoke on trent but can you get lessons there?

both those shops should be able to bleed your brakes for you, and maybe be able to tell you about any local riders

find people who live around you, you may have to travel abit, and ride with them, im sure the'll teach you.

dont bump this thread, its not a forsale/ wanted thread.

EDIT: no one of your age? some of the people i ride with are older, you learn quicker with older people

Edited by elcristoff-t-pro

find people who live around you, you may have to travel abit, and ride with them, im sure the'll teach you.

dont bump this thread, its not a forsale/ wanted thread.

EDIT: no one of your age? some of the people i ride with are older, you learn quicker with older people

dude i have been 25miles out of my area ( wall heath/ swindon) never seen a guy riding a trials bike

dude i have been 25miles out of my area ( wall heath/ swindon) never seen a guy riding a trials bike

maybe its a hint. maybe they dont like you and moved away. anyway i learnt the basics on my own for 5 months. then i discovered i wasnt alone and theres 3 other riders in my immediate area. to be honest though i mostly ride with a mate who's 20 miles away

Maybe try travel to all the rides posted up on here? There isn't anyone out there who wont help you if you make the effort to learn. No one will go "aahhh im not telling you how to sidehop"

EDIT: oh btw, change the topic title because it makes you seem like an arrogant person whos spoilt and wants answers. as does your second reply too actually...and your third.... hmm

Edited by PaRtZ

Just because you've never seen any riders around doesn't mean there aren't any.

I know there are some riders in Wolverhampton, and Birmingham isn't too far away and lots of riders go there.

My age ? tell me, I know there's that dave guy on here

My age ? tell me, I know there's that dave guy on here

I doubt there's many 12y/o trials riders in the UK, let alone in wolverhampton.

I've never ridden there though (Mainly because I don't want to get mugged ;) ) so there may be.

If it really matters about having someone the same age then persuade a mate to get a trials bike or something.

I doubt there's many 12y/o trials riders in the UK, let alone in wolverhampton.

I've never ridden there though (Mainly because I don't want to get mugged ;) ) so there may be.

If it really matters about having someone the same age then persuade a mate to get a trials bike or something.

Hey it's not that bad in wolverhampton you won't get mugged unless you go to any gippo places stay towards the better parts

• 1 month later...

Im able to answer all your questions as I live in Wolverhampton and also work in leisurelakes! Yes we can bleed your brakes. Theres no trials clubs/lessons. Theres basically just me riding in wolvo but there are a few people who ride here from west brom and stourbridge. Its true you have to be careful while out but its not too bad. I ride a Zoo pitbull and you might of seen me around.

Dave