Maxxis Minion

Grant H

I've had a Maxxis Minion for about two weeks and today it decided it would fall off.

Now I can't seem to get it to stay on the rim, if I pump it up to any more than 5 psi it will just pop over the side of my rim.

Any idea's on what to do? As otherwise I'll have to use a sticky fingers tire...

I've had a Maxxis Minion for about two weeks and today it decided it would fall off.

Now I can't seem to get it to stay on the rim, if I pump it up to any more than 5 psi it will just pop over the side of my rim.

Any idea's on what to do? As otherwise I'll have to use a sticky fingers tire...

Im using one at the moment, and I hate it, I have had it on for 4 days and its horrible! I think you should get a new tyre, I recoomand a Maxxis SwapThing!

Johny

that happened to me. just keep trying and it will eventually work. where it pops over the rim, hold it in at that point. (Y)

tryed that for half hour, it didn't work.

its kind of stretched :S so it just pops out all the time.

you can be experimental and tie some rope round the whole tyre on the rim pump it up a bit if it grips undo the rope pump some more and ride, i have no idea if it works or not it just popped in my head.

Failing that just buy a new tyre

Rik

Edited by Trix

you can be experimental and tie some rope round the whole tyre on the rim pump it up a bit if it grips undo the rope pump some more and ride, i have no idea if it works or not it just popped in my head.

Failing that just buy a new tyre

Rik

I was thinking of taping it together but I thought it wouldn't go into the rim properly.

probably the same with the rope

Edited by Grant H

perhaps the huge dent, or egg shaped wheel you use has something to do with it.....

theres no dent?!?!

theres a flat spot about 2mm? thats not going to make it fall off

it has been fine till today, i just decided to fall off.

theres no dent?!?!

theres a flat spot about 2mm? thats not going to make it fall off

it has been fine till today, i just decided to fall off.

bollocks is there no dent, its the biggest motherf**ker ive ever seen you noddy

Your totally scaleing everything down to make you look less wrong and stupid

Edited by afroman

bollocks is there no dent, its the biggest motherf**ker ive ever seen you noddy

Your totally scalling everything down to make you look less wrong and stupid

i got the dent out.

and no im not. theres a 3mm flatspot, thats it.

I dont have a red and yellow f**king car parked up my drive (anoose) with postman plod in it

quote from wikipedia...

Noddy is a little wooden boy (afroman) who lives in his own little House-for-One in Toyland. Noddy got his name because his head is on a spring and when he gets excited his head just can't stop ejaculating!

Noddy loves driving his friends around Toyland and delivering parcels in his little red and yellow taxi. You can hear him coming by the "Parp, Parp" sound of his little taxi's horn or by the jingle of the bell on his hat! Often he uses his airplane to get around to visit all the brothels in Toyland.

Noddy is fat and smelly, but he often gets in trouble, either through his own misunderstandings, or because someone has shoved a banana up his arse, like the naughty goblins, Sly and Gobbo.

His friend Mr. Plod catches the mischief makers on his police bicycle, by blowing his penis and shouting "Halt, i'm gay!!" before locking the culprits up in his bedroom.

Edited by Grant H

quote from wikipedia...

Noddy is a little wooden boy grant who lives in his own little House with conor in Toyland. Noddy got his name because his head is on a spring and when he gets excited his head just can't stop nodding!

Noddy loves driving connor around and delivering parcels in his little red and yellow taxi. You can hear him coming by the "Parp, Parp" sound of his little taxi's horn or by the jingle of the bell on his hat! Often he uses his airplane to get around to visit conor in Toyland.

Noddy a bit camp, but he often gets in trouble, either through his own misunderstandings, or because someone has shoved a banana up his arse, like the naughty conor

His friend Mr. Plod catches the mischief makers on his police bicycle, by blowing his penis and shouting "Halt, i'm gay!!" before locking conor up in his bedroom.

im straightening my fringe and dying it black.

Tyre will have stretched theres nothing you can do, other than keep trying to get it to go on put more than liely it will pop off sometime when your riding and you won't be able to get it back on for shit it happen to me.

i think we have gone off topic a tad :(

Tyre will have stretched theres nothing you can do, other than keep trying to get it to go on put more than liely it will pop off sometime when your riding and you won't be able to get it back on for shit it happen to me.

yes noddy