Trident Biketrial Shoes

china-bike

hello!

We are talking about my shop right now:)

You can easily order by writing an email on trials@trials.pl or order@trials.pl (http://www.trials.pl/index.php?act=viewDoc&docId=5). Main facts about ordering, our promotions etc. are translated into English, just change language. You can also change currency. Here is a quote which I guess will interest most "We of course ship WORLDWIDE, sharing shipping expenses halves with you! So no worries that shipping will kill you." So shipping for a frame would be about 10 pounds. And yes as Inur said there are no extra taxes etc. You pay only what you see;]

And I'm from Poland as someone asked.

It's funny how this topic started off with china-bike trying to advertise a product of his(which your not really ment to do) and ended up with everyone talking about this shop in poland.(which im quit impressed with by the way) :lol:

:D Nice do they make any difference riding trials than say skater shoes because I was thinking about getting a pair of trials shoes for the competitions :unsure:

thinner sole, dont make much difference on grip really. and some have ankle support which would be good (Y)