Brake Being Ghey

lankyri

ok was riding today and since i put my new rear tire on my brakes been rubbish (used to squeak really loud and hold) but now it dosent hold and theres only a lil squeak also it dosent help that my brake on the drive side is being held on by zip ties as i stripped the threads in the frame so i drilled out the mounts to put a steel insert into the frame but now the inserts keep poppin out due to the power of my brake and weight

now my question is if i cut off the zip ties and the take out the inserts and on the outside of the insert slice it so it has groves than put some locktite around it and stick it back into the frame would this hold do you think

i dont really wanna get rid of my frame as i only just got it wwell few months old now but its the bt ninja 365

hope you got any tips or advice that i could do

1) youre brake is working badly. More than likely thats because its strapped on using zipties rather than being bolted to the frame lol

as for helicoiling, do it yourself, seriously. Peace of pineapple piss to do. Only bad thing is the cost of the kit, near on £20 for about 10 helicoils. But atleast then you've got it and you can rent your services out to others ;)

urrrr no rick. I used the cable ties to hold your brake on for like a ride not a week lol just buy a helicoil kit and get the right drill peice and ill do it for you if not take it down to the trading estate someone will do it for a can of beer