Hi

on ya bike

Yeah, a general rule is to not talk in text talk, its harder to read and makes the place look a bit cluttered. So try to keep your spelling tip top :)

Da bombs are fine, me and my mate started on a da bomb. Was great fun (Y) Welcome, read the rules, follow the rules, post good (good spelling and punctuation) and you'll get validated in no time.

Yeah, a general rule is to not talk in text talk, its harder to read and makes the place look a bit cluttered. So try to keep your spelling tip top :)Da bombs are fine, me and my mate started on a da bomb. Was great fun (Y) Welcome, read the rules, follow the rules, post good (good spelling and punctuation) and you'll get validated in no time.
ok i will try to keep spelling and punctuation at its best but not a great speller
where in keighley are you from?welcome to the forumbolty..............
ingrow... do you know were damens road is???

My mate has a Da Bomb pro TM magura, (I think), its an 06, and it is fairly horrid but a new bar and stem would sort it. Its actually OK, my other mate has a harbinger in bright orange, never rides it, and that is cronic, lreally bad to ride. Its like a BMX with a gear ratio that is way to low, its like 22:18 because he got a new freewheel.

Bolty, looks like we have got someone else to ride with :P

He lives on damens road, i live in haworth, but bolty lives in ingrow aswell, so... :P

Danny...

yerr man

haha danny lol

bolty...........

i live on fell lane