Parts From China?

hi guys

iv seen this topic in the members chat but not being able to ask any questions about it i have decided to ask new members wether they can shed any light on this china-bike person he claims to have a shop in china i have checked it out and from what i can translate (thanks google (Y)) he sells trials parts at to good to be true prices i just want to know wether anyody has brought from him before and what the service is like . also would apreciate it if anybody could give me any other websites that deal in trials parts in china. im lookin for a new mod frame and dont want to pay silly uk prices so if anybody could help me out that would be great.

and before you all start yes i did use the search to find no results

o bye the way this is the china-bike website

http://shop34493228.taobao.com/

hi guys

iv seen this topic in the members chat but not being able to ask any questions about it i have decided to ask new members wether they can shed any light on this china-bike person he claims to have a shop in china i have checked it out and from what i can translate (thanks google (Y) ) he sells trials parts at to good to be true prices i just want to know wether anyody has brought from him before and what the service is like . also would apreciate it if anybody could give me any other websites that deal in trials parts in china. im lookin for a new mod frame and dont want to pay silly uk prices so if anybody could help me out that would be great.

you answered the question for yourself...

like my mum says.... "if something seems to good to be true.. it probably is.."

And TRUST ME... shes like right 99% of the time...

yea... it dose my head in quiet a lot too (at times).. she has saved my arse a lot in the past.. and has always been there for me.. and never gave up on me no matter how much iv messed up...

and i value and respect her and her advice alot...

Ryan....

Edited by trial-biker-ryan

yea... it dose my head in quiet a lot too (at times).. she has saved my arse a lot in the past.. and has always been there for me.. and never gave up on me no matter how much iv messed up...

Ryan....

so basically its too good to be true because you love your mum.

i think the guy is genuine to be honest.

i dont realy think i have answered my question because i know alot of trials parts these days are from the far east and can be very cheap as they are on this website i converted the frames prices to just under £80 what i am asking is is this site ligitamate ,has anybody ever done bussiness with this site. :rolleyes:

i dont realy think i have answered my question because i know alot of trials parts these days are from the far east and can be very cheap as they are on this website i converted the frames prices to just under £80 what i am asking is is this site ligitamate ,has anybody ever done bussiness with this site. :rolleyes:

dont think many have done from england yet.

iv spoke to him on msn and he said hes doing it to make money because he can sell the frames for more than he gets them for, and we get them cheaper than normal.

Bike frames in ASIA are around £60-£80 and most parts made by deng and zhi (if you have noticed, the names are chinese and are made in china, these are makes such as Echo, Zoo, Adamant, Czar, GU Zhi and Aorta too) are 70% cheaper than they are in china to england. So yeah, the prices are true, it just depends if you would trust someone 6000 miles away to send a frame to you from there.

JK

Edited by J-KAY

dont think many have done from england yet.

iv spoke to him on msn and he said hes doing it to make money because he can sell the frames for more than he gets them for, and we get them cheaper than normal.

thnks mate have u got any idea of how much he charges for them to be shipped to england?

correct me if im wrong, but because the site/shop is in another contanent, will the buyer have to pay import taxes on top of the original price and the shipping costs? Or can the import taxes be avoided if the sale is 'private'?

The prices are crazy good if the website is legitimate and would be worth buying from there directly.

lewis

rite guys i have since found out that the guy that owns this shop/site has msn :huh: so im gunna have a chat with him and find out about the import tax situation ,shipping costs and what type of payments he takes wish me luck people ill let you no what goes on. B)

rite guys i have since found out that the guy that owns this shop/site has msn :huh: so im gunna have a chat with him and find out about the import tax situation ,shipping costs and what type of payments he takes wish me luck people ill let you no what goes on. B)

he doesnt use paypal btw

hi, :D

right i have spoke to him nice guy actully realy helpfull he says that a frame (any) will be £140 including shipping and will take seven days to get to you i have forgotton the payment methods he accepts but they were nothing i have ever heard of but he does acept checks and he assures me that the pricing is so cheap as the frames themselves were made in china . he even asked me why tartybikes sell theres so dear :lol:lol he seems genuine enough to me but if anyone wants to correct me on this please go ahead and do so his msn address is china-bike@hotmail.com for anyone else whats to querie him on the prices and any other information.

right i have spoke to him nice guy actully realy helpfull he says that a frame (any) will be £140 including shipping and will take seven days to get to you i have forgotton the payment methods he accepts but they were nothing i have ever heard of but he does acept checks and he assures me that the pricing is so cheap as the frames themselves were made in china . he even asked me why tartybikes sell theres so dear :lol:lol he seems genuine enough to me but if anyone wants to correct me on this please go ahead and do so his msn address is china-bike@hotmail.com for anyone else whats to querie him on the prices and any other information.

he will try and act genuine won't he.

but your going to send money and then he won't send a frame, what would you do?

for that frame to be delivered in 7 days it will cost alot more than the price he has said...

£140

Haha he told me it would be £130!!

A lot of this already been discussed in trials chat....

He doesn't accept payment through paypal, apparently "Chinese users cannot get the money out of paypal and into another account, that is a load of sh*t."

He wants payment through western union. It says on the western union website something like..... "western union does not take any responsibility for money lost due to scams," so therefore there is no way to get your money back. Paypal offer insurance up to something like 45 days, thats probably why he doesn't want to use it!

If some rich kid wants to go a buy a frame from him, just to test if he's genuine or not, that would be great (Y)

In the meantime, I cant really see anyone wanting to be the first to buy from him, so I am going to stay well away.

Stick to tarty and select bikes!

EDIT: found the link "rudoxolty" gave to show how bad western union security is....

https://www.westernunion.co.uk/WUCOMWEB/sta...ame=faqSecurity

Look at what it says in points 5 and 6.

Edited by alexmitcho

I think you should take the chance and buy from him and tell us what happens. Be the ginny pig

hi guys

iv seen this topic in the members chat but not being able to ask any questions about it i have decided to ask new members wether they can shed any light on this china-bike person he claims to have a shop in china i have checked it out and from what i can translate (thanks google (Y)) he sells trials parts at to good to be true prices i just want to know wether anyody has brought from him before and what the service is like . also would apreciate it if anybody could give me any other websites that deal in trials parts in china. im lookin for a new mod frame and dont want to pay silly uk prices so if anybody could help me out that would be great.

hello i can give you the china bikes msn if you want i have got it add me on msn at crazy_joe_123@hotmail.com cheers mate. :)

Ryan....

No need to write an essay about your mum lol..

yer there was a fat topic about this that i made earlier. i spoke to him and he is looking into paypal.He also said that if i wanted i could pay half first and then half after. thats like £75 . so i think id risk it when i have the money. someone talk too him about it.

That is a lot better because I really dont think someone would setup a huge website and spend a lot of time talkin to people (on msn) about his shop just to con someone out of £75, or am I being to nice?

Back to being negative, What he could do is...... sell a couple of frames and let everything go fine and then once quite a lot of people have placed an order (so they have paid but not received the frame) he might just dissapear.

E.G If he sold 3 frames and all went well then a lot more people will feel secure about it and possibly go ahead with buying something. Lets say he does do this and within 2 weeks another 10 people have given him the £130 for a frame, and then he just dissapears, with £1300. Or he could even delay it by telling people he will post like next week and then it turns out to be 2 weeks, but within that time a few more people have placed orders, so he could end up with £2000 theoretically.

I would love to have bargain prices for all the deng stuff but am very paranoid about getting conned......