Pitbull Or Python

Hey guys,

I'm getting a new bike in about two weeks hopefully and originally i was going to get a pitbull, but i have started to have second thoughts and am now thinking about a python ?

Can some tell me what they ride like and if they easy to flick around and stuff ? Preferably someone who has ridden both but all comments welcome.

Cheers Connor

Hi mate, well, this could be read wrong and could offend you but a pitbull is 26" and a python is a 20". Now, my mate has a short pitbull, it is nice to ride but I would definately prefer my python short. It all depends on what size bike you prefer, which looking at your name, I would recommend a python.

My python is awesome to ride, stiff and flickable!!

Hope I helped.

CJ.. (Y)

Hi mate, well, this could be read wrong and could offend you but a pitbull is 26" and a python is a 20". Now, my mate has a short pitbull, it is nice to ride but I would definately prefer my python short. It all depends on what size bike you prefer, which looking at your name, I would recommend a python.

My python is awesome to ride, stiff and flickable!!

Hope I helped.

CJ.. (Y)

I agree with his guy riddin both bikes and there totally different bikes, the python was the one for me

I have ridden both, and python all the way. Much easier to gap, sidhop ect. they stay on the back wheel easily and just seem to make things alot easier to do. However, i ride a 20" so I would prefer the python, someone who rides a 26" may well prefer the pitbull. But in my opinion python all the way.

Hey,

As said before they are two completely different bikes 26" and 20". How tall are you? If you think you could handle a 26" then i would try and have ago on someone else's first so you don't waste your money. I used to ride a long 05 pitbull which could of been an extremely nice bike but at the time i didn't have the money or knowledge to make it ride nicer/better. My friend had a 05 python which felt great but it had a Monty 221ti front end which made it quite unique in its ride. More recently my other friend has had the 07 python and didn't get on with that it felt a little out of proportion. Although saying all this i am a 26" rider so i would say the pitbull but don't buy it thinking its a 20" lol.

Cheers

Adam

i like da pitbull m8

Does that help him in anyway? Didn't think so

Going by your name, i'm guessing you ride a mod. This has been said a lot in this post but unless you have ridden the bike you want, don't get it. I have ridden a Python and they are lush bikes, I haven't ridden the Pitbull but I have been told that the Geo is similar to that of the Holroyd by 24Seven. I have ridden that bike and I get on with that one too. Luckily for me I can pick up a stock or a mod and be able to ride them to pretty much the same standard.

I would recommend you go and find the someone who owns these bikes and have a ride before you make up your mind.

Tom

Well im on a 20" at the moment and dont really like it, so i am thinking of going 26" and im about 5ft 6"

Judging by your name, you ride an Onza T-Vee. Don't judge Mods on a T-Vee, the python is an entirely different bike, you need to ride a stock and a decent Mod before deciding.

If in doubt, get the python.